Learning new things

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blog and creativity

Roy's presentation was very exciting. I learned a lot about blogging and creativity. The creativity session helped to measure my own creativity. I also learned how to become creative. The second session was about blogging.I also enjoyed it, although I was confused about what Roy said about using our blogs as a marketing tool. He said we can say everything that need to be said about us in a blog, since I will be using a blog as my marketing tool. I believe that I should say things that would be of interest to those who would be reading my blog especially my potential employers, because if I say things that are not of interest to them. I might be putting myself in a difficult position of not getting a job. However I have learned a very important skill, such as blogging and creativity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home