Learning new things

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Exciting week

I must say, last week was exciting for me. I have learned a lot in one week. The workshop on creativity made me to be aware of my own creativity. I think that the World of Work workshops should be part of the University curriculum. Just think about those people who did not have an opportunity to part of the Programme, how are they coping with the demanding and challenging work environment? I think it must be very difficult to cope. To be part of this programe is an opportunity that we all have to use wisely.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Psychewellbeing said…

    Hi Zanele. I agree with you this program is very well- structured and we will definitely go into the workplace with confidence and knowing what to expect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home