Learning new things

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Now I know what I want

When Gordon asked us why we wanted to be part of internship Programme, most of us said we wanted work experience. That is true we all want work experience, but after Gordon's presentation I realized that there are many things that I want as an Intern. Now I know what I'm looking for. I want experience, to add value to a company and to be given a chance to put my theoretical knowledge into action. At the same time to learn from my colleagues.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Psychewellbeing said…

    Zanele,it was nice because he created a two-way communication where as an intern you can express what you really like.In turn one can become more productive because you understand the organisation's objectives and values and know they match yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home