Learning new things

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Presentation skills

Presentation is an essential skill that I must have, as someone who is preparing for the world of work. Where I will be selling my ideas in a form of writing. I always thought I was good in presentation, but in this workshop I realized that I still have a lot to learn. For instance as I was pretending to be presenting I forgot everything that I was suppose to say. However, I finally got it right, because Des and Rob were so kind to me. They understood what I was going through at that moment. They also advised me to always practice what I'm going to present before the actual presentation. Well this workshop has helped to become aware of my shortcoming in presentation, now I know that I have to put more effort in improving my presentation skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home